- What is your educational/professional background?
However, I decided to study for an extra year at Institut Paul Bocuse/IAE Lyon III and obtained a double bachelor's degree in International Hospitality Management and Tourism, which led me to follow a Management training of 1 year as a "School of Excellence" trainee at the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower.
Today I am a second year student of the MBA in Hospitality Management at IMHI/ ESSEC Business School and finished last September an internship as Junior Analyst at JLL Hotels & Hospitality in the real estate field.
- Why did you decide to do an MBA and why did you choose the IMHI program?
- In your opinion, what are the strong points of the program?
- What has surprised you most about yourself during your time at ESSEC?
- What's the best advice you received during your time at ESSEC?
- What are your professional goals after you graduate and how will this MBA help you achieve them?
- Any advice for students applying for the program?